Hello! I am Mrs. Klein I am an ICT Specialist Teacher at SJACPS, GTPS & BTPS.
For the last two years I have worked with my students at SJACPS on their own blog.
As Mr. Perrin would say, here is my BLOB!
http://specialklein.blogspot.com
From Mrs.Klein :0)
For the last two years I have worked with my students at SJACPS on their own blog.
As Mr. Perrin would say, here is my BLOB!
http://specialklein.blogspot.com
From Mrs.Klein :0)
Glad to see that you've recovered and back to your bubblie self. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for acknowledging my "coolness".... You are too kind. Full of "niceness"
ReplyDeleteI love blobbing!
ReplyDeleteNice...I like blobbing too. Have fun blobbing.
ReplyDeleteSo the morning session went ok and I hope to see your blogs going forward. It's nice to know the others are in your corner when there is a technological glitch. Enjoy mid-term. See you soon!!!!
ReplyDelete